Studland Sea School Bookings
- Unless otherwise stated all of our kayaking and snorkelling sessions run from our HQ on Middle beach in Studland.
- Coasteering sessions run from Dancing Ledge car park.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to ensure a prompt start, as we cannot hold the session for latecomers.
- You will need to read and sign the relevant paperwork and get kitted out by an instructor to start your session.
What To Bring
- You will need to bring footwear (old trainers are ideals)
In summer bathing suits or swimming shorts can be worn underneath our wetsuits for kayaking, please bring shorts to wear over our wetsuits for coasteering.
- Please bring sunglasses and sunscreen, a change of clothes, a towel and something to eat and drink.
- In winter a base layer under the wetsuit (manmade fabrics are ideal as cotton will retain water), a hat and gloves are a good idea, in conjunction with a light fleece and some warm socks for afterwards!
- From £40pp Half day From £70pp Full day
- Minimum age 12 years for kayaking 16 years for coasteering
- Bespoke options available for families with younger children or groups subject to availability and time of year.
" Come and Enjoy a wonderful action packed day "Studland HQ